Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello....

Hello, My name is Mittens and I just learned I am going to a new home, a forever home! My new place has a mommy and lots of space to explore...I am told that my new mommy has never been a kitty mommy before, but has experience wif da fings dey call doggies...I no like da doggies, dey is scary to me....what??? I is being told I might have to get used to a doggie...I iz gonna have a brother named Titan or as they call him Ty Ty...he is a ...GULP...PITT BULL!!! I don't fink I am going to like this. My new mommy says dat he is gentle and will play wif me...Yeah right...I will show him my playful CLAWS, I mean PAWS. I is kinda excited to be heading off to a new home dis one dat I have now is kinda scary, I haz a sister who doesn't like me which is why I am heading to da new lady's house...remember da one wif no kitty experience. I hope she knows dat I am going to run da house, not her...she is in for one kitty and lots of mischief....stay tuned for my adventures in MISCHIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment